This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Work Stress and Mental Health Training for Healthcare Providers course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to cope with work-related stress and mental health issues developed in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to work stress
- Statistics on occupational stress
- Mental health issues related to work-related stress
- Workplace factors that result in stress
- Controlling stress in the workplace
- Burnout and compassion fatigue
- The impact of physician burnout on healthcare personnel
- The impact of compassion fatigue on healthcare personnel
- The role of the employer in preventing workplace stress
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training. Course length: 45 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, AHRQ, SAMHSA, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The following interactive course will satisfy the annual requirement mandated on a Federal and State level. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, AHRQ, SAMHSA, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.