This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Washington State Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Healthcare Providers training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Background and examples
- Introduction to sexual harassment
- Defining workplace harassment
- Examples of workplace harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace
- Protecting yourself from harassment
- What to do if you are harassed at work
- How to intervene if you witness harassment
- Anti-discrimination laws
- Filing harassment complaints
- Sexual harassment provisions in Washington
- Policy general provisions
- Employer's role in reporting
- Sexual harassment reporting procedure
- Sexual harassment investigation procedure
- Federal and state complaint reporting
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from Washington sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of Washington and Washington sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, the State of Washington or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of Washington or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.