This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Understanding the Needs of the Chronically Ill, Acutely Ill Patient course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to develop a holistic approach to acute illness monitoring, treatment, and subsequent recovery.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to chronically ill patients
- What are chronic diseases?
- What are the causes of chronic diseases?
- What are some major chronic diseases?
- How can healthcare providers assess and monitor chronic diseases?
- Needs of chronically ill patients
- Basic needs of chronically ill patients
- Medical conditions of chronically ill patients
- Explaining diagnoses critically
- Key priorities for implementation
- What to do if patients refuse treatment
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.