The following Understanding the California Consumer Privacy Act Training is designed to educate California residents and businesses on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and its scope.
What you will learn:
- Key terms used in the CCPA
- Rights granted to California consumers under the CCPA
- Obligations of businesses under the CCPA
- How businesses should collect personal information in compliance with the CCPA
- Requirements for creating compliant privacy notices
- Importance of data security
- Creating a culture of privacy within an organization
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from OAG (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OAG or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of Nevada or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.