The following Understanding Different Types of Dementia Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the causes, symptoms, and progression of dementia.
What you will learn:
- Differences between the various types of dementia
- Early signs and symptoms of each type of dementia
- Effective communication strategies for interacting with individuals with dementia
- Techniques for managing challenging behaviors often exhibited by individuals with dementia
- Strategies for supporting families and caregivers of individuals with dementia
- Various therapeutic activities and interventions that can enhance the quality of life for individuals with dementia
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of NIH (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIH or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.