The following Understanding and Navigating Antitrust Laws in Healthcare is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the core concepts of antitrust laws.
What you will learn:
- The history and evolution of antitrust laws in the healthcare sector
- The key regulatory bodies that oversee antitrust regulations in healthcare
- Key antitrust laws, such as the Sherman Act, Clayton Act, and FTC Act
- Various antitrust issues, including price fixing and monopolization
- The legal, financial, and reputational repercussions of antitrust violations
- The impact of antitrust issues on consumers, competitors, and the market
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of FTC, NIH, HHS, and SBA(Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by FTC, NIH, HHS, SBA or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.