This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
This training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to recognize, respond to, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Concept of sexual harassment and retaliation
- Examples of language and conduct that is considered prohibited harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace and anti-discrimination policies
- Materially adverse action and protected activity
- Investigation interference and confidentiality for the complainant
- Sexual harassment prevention in Tennessee
The information contained in this training was derived from publications from the Tennessee sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of Tennessee and the Tennessee sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO, the State of Tennessee, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.