This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Telehealth Training for Healthcare Providers (HCP) course is designed to educate HCP on the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to extend care. It allows doctors to treat patients anytime they need to and wherever they are by using a computer or smartphone.
What you will learn:
- What is telehealth?
- How can healthcare providers use telehealth?
- What are the types of telehealth?
- What are Medicare beneficiary telehealth services?
- What are virtual check-ins?
- What are E-visits?
- How can healthcare providers select a telehealth vendor?
- How can healthcare providers prepare for telehealth implementation?
- How do healthcare providers conduct a telehealth visit?
- What are some communication tips for when using telehealth?
- How can healthcare providers talk to staff about telehealth?
- What are the telehealth considerations for people with disabilities?
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of CMS, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The following interactive course will satisfy the annual requirement mandated on a Federal and State level. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by CMS, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.