This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Dental Healthcare Providers training is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Examples of sexual harassment
- What is workplace harassment?
- Characteristics that CANNOT be discriminated against
- What are the forms of workplace harassment?
- Workplace harassment vs sexual harassment
- What should you do after witnessing workplace harassment?
- Bystander intervention
- Steps to intervening
- What should you do if you experience harassment?
- The impact of workplace harassment
- Steps to take when you are harassed at work
- Protection from retaliation
- What does transgender mean?
- Gender transition
- Important things for employers to know
- What federal laws prohibit discrimination in the workplace?
- Federal laws relating to sexual harassment
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour; CEU: 1.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.