This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Prevention of Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs) for Long-Term Care Facilities course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on MDROs. You will learn what MDROs are, what causes MDROs, and how to identify and prevent MDROs.
What you will learn:
- Antibiotic resistance and public health
- What are MDROs?
- What is Clostridium difficile?
- What is MRSA and how does it spread?
- What types of infections do MDROs cause?
- How do you know if someone is infected with a MDRO?
- Administrative measures to prevent the spread of infection
- Surveillance of infection
- Environmental measures to prevent the spread of infection
- What are standard and transmission-based precautions?
- What are contact precautions?
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from FTC, OSHA, AHRQ, NCBI, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, NCDHHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by FTC, OSHA, AHRQ, NCBI, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, NCDHHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.