The following Positive Behavioral Supports Training is designed to educate Healthcare Providers (HCPs) on proper behavioral support services for patients.
What you will learn:
- Overview of behavioral support services
- Milieu and individual behavioral support services
- Handling requests for consultation
- Consultation and feedback
- Completing functional assessments
- Developing Type I and Type II interventions
- Orientation requirements for behavioral interventions
- Collecting data for behavioral interventions
- Determining treatment effectiveness
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.