The following Patient Transfer Training for Healthcare Providers is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the significance of safe and effective patient transfer processes.
What you will learn:
- Legal and ethical dimensions associated with patient transfer
- Potential risks and complications during patient transfer
- Human anatomy relevant to safe patient transfers
- Principles of safe lifting
- Importance of body mechanics in preventing injuries
- Various techniques for patient transfer
- Common risks and strategies for injury prevention for healthcare providers
Course length: 1 hours & 30 minutes
The information contained in this training was derived from publications from NIH, CDSS, AHRQ, and OSHA (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors, or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIH, CDSS, AHRQ, OSHA, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.