This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Patient and Workplace Safety Measures in Healthcare course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to protect patients and themselves from workplace hazards and violence.
What will you learn:
- Workplace safety standards
- What is OSHA?
- OSHA job safety information
- Injury and illness prevention program
- Emergency protocol
- Fire prevention plan (FPP)
- Developing a plan ahead of time
- Employer responsibilities before and during an emergency evacuation
- Worker safety
- What is workplace violence?
- Risk factors leading to violence
- Implementing a violence prevention program
- Safety interventions for healthcare workers
- Injuries related to patient handling
- Health effects of radiation
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.