This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Patient and Worker Safety for Ambulatory Care Centers course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the common errors in ambulatory care and steps HCP can take to protect themselves and their patients.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to ambulatory care
- What is ambulatory care?
- How can healthcare providers ensure patient safety in ambulatory care?
- Errors in ambulatory care
- What are medication errors?
- What are diagnostic errors and how do they arise?
- Improving patient and worker safety in ambulatory care
- How to implement infection prevention in ambulatory care
- Monitoring and reporting healthcare-associated infections (HAI)
- How to clean and disinfect environmental surfaces
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from NCBI, AHRQ, OSHA, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NCBI, AHRQ, OSHA, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.