This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Oregon Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Healthcare Providers training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Concept of sexual harassment and retaliation
- Examples of language and conduct that is considered prohibited harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace and anti-discrimination policies
- Key points of Oregon discrimination and workplace harassment policy
- Penalties and reporting procedure
- Nondisclosure or nondisparagement agreements
- Time limitations and complaint mechanisms in Oregon
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from Oregon sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of Oregon and Oregon sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, the State of Oregon or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of Oregon or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.