This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
On December 29, 2022, the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2023 enacted a new one-time, eight-hour training requirement for all Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)-registered practitioners on the treatment and management of patients with opioid or other substance use disorders.
The following opioid courses for dental healthcare providers will help DHCP fulfill the DEA regulation that requires dentists to complete 8 hours of training on opioid prescribing and pain management.
The package includes:
- Opioid Prescribing and Opioid Abuse Training for Dental Healthcare Providers
- Opioid Prescription Training for Dental Healthcare Professionals
- Opioid Addiction Training for Dental Healthcare Professionals
- Pain Management Training for Dental Healthcare Professionals
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMPs) Training for Dental Healthcare Providers
- DEA Information for Dental Healthcare Practitioners
- Recommendations for Management of Acute Dental Pain Training
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.