This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following New York Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Dental Healthcare Providers training is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Overview of sexual harassment
- Introduction to sexual harassment
- What is workplace harassment?
- Examples of workplace harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace
- What should you do if you are being harassed at work?
- How should you intervene if you witness harassment?
- Anti-discrimination policies
- New York sexual harassment policy
- Minimum standards for sexual harassment prevention policies
- Reporting sexual harassment in New York
- Legal protections
- Supervisory responsibilities
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1; CEU: 1.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from New York sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of New York and New York sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, the State of New York or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of New York or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.