This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following National Standards Emergency Codes Training is designed to educate healthcare personnel (HCP) on emergency management procedures.
What you will learn:
- The four phases of emergency management
- Definitions of Incident Command System (ICS) and Hospital Incident Command System (HICS)
- Understanding of ICS and HICS structures and functions
- Understanding of the importance of chain of command and unity of command
- Recommended contents of emergency operations plan
Course length: 45 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from PSA, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by PSA, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.