The following MRI Level 2 Training is designed to educate healthcare professionals with Level 2 clearance on proper safety guidelines when using MRIs.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to MRIs
- Establishing and implementing MR safety policies
- MR personnel
- MR screening
- Patient screening
- Screening forms for risk identification
- Special patient population considerations
- MRI patient risk assessment
- Physiologic monitoring during MR studies
- Implants, devices, and objects
- During MR examinations
- MR environment
- Emergency response
- Atypical MR environments
- Seven Tesla MR environments
- Static-magnetic field-related issues
- Time-variant gradient magnetic field-related issues
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training. Course length: 1 hour & 30 minutes.
The information contained in this training was derived from the ACR Manual on MR Safety. AMC received permission from the ACR to use their copyrighted materials within this course. The use of this material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by ACR of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance. None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.