This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Massachusetts Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Dental Healthcare Providers course is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on how to recognize, respond to, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace. Course length: 1 hour; CEU: 1.
What you will learn:
- Concept of sexual harassment and retaliation
- Examples of language and conduct that is considered prohibited harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace and anti-discrimination policies
- Massachusetts Law of Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Complaint procedure and duties of persons receiving complaints
- Employer liability for sexual harassment
- Investigating issues related to sexual harassment complaints
- Adverse action
The information contained in this training was derived from publications from the Massachusetts sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors, or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO, the State of Massachusetts, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.