This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Information Blocking in Healthcare course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) and management on health information blocking, practices that constitute information blocking, & information blocking exceptions.
What you will learn:
- Overview of information blocking
- What is information blocking?
- What practices constitute information blocking?
- What are the exceptions in information blocking?
- What are information-blocking actors?
- Exceptions that do not involve fulfilling requests to use EHI
- Preventing harm exception
- Privacy exception
- Security exception
- Infeasibility exception
- Health IT performance exception
- Exceptions that involve fulfilling requests to use EHI
- What are content and manner exceptions?
- What is the fee exception?
- Important things to know about information blocking
- Submitting an information-blocking complaint
Once completed you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes.
The information contained in this training was derived from publications of Health IT, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.