The following Fire Prevention and Safety Training for Dental Healthcare Providers is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on common fire hazards in dental offices.
What you will learn:
- Best practices for reducing fire risks in dental offices
- Emergency response plans specific to fire incidents in dental settings
- Evacuation procedures for patients and staff
- Effective communication strategies for alerting staff and patients in the event of a fire
- Fire safety regulations relevant to dental settings
- Basic first aid
- The psychological impact of fire emergencies on patients and staff
- Using fire safety equipment
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes; CEU: 0.75
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of CMS, OSHA, NIH, Chicago.gov, Phoenix.gov, and DOL(Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by CMS, OSHA, NIH, Chicago.gov, Phoenix.gov, DOL or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.