The following Financial Condition and Health Care Burdens of People in Deep Poverty Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on deep poverty and other types of poverty.
What you will learn:
- Demographics of populations in deep poverty
- Thresholds for deep poverty
- Common financial challenges faced by those in deep poverty
- Impact of economic systems of deep poverty
- Barriers to health care for individuals in deep poverty
- Quality of health care received by individuals in deep poverty
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 30 minutes
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of NIA, NCBI, NLM, NIH, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIA, NCBI, NLM, NIH, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.