This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Ethics in Healthcare course is designed to educate healthcare personnel (HCP) on how to identify the Code of Ethics, ethical issues in the healthcare workplace, ethical issues that underlie medical decisions, and how to handle an ethical dilemma.
What you will learn:
- Background on ethics in healthcare
- Understanding healthcare ethics
- Physician-patient relationships
- Strength of this relationship
- Patient and physician responsibilities
- Prominent issues in healthcare ethics
- Beginning-of-life and end-of-life issues
- Physician code of ethics
- Relationships with colleagues
- Reporting unethical practices
- Guidance on reporting conflicts
- Ethical dilemmas
- Preventing ethical dilemmas in healthcare
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
The information contained in the training was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.