The following Documentation and Provider Standards Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the significance of documentation compliance in healthcare.
What you will learn:
- Standards for medical documentation
- Legal requirements in healthcare documentation
- How to accurately record patient information
- Common errors in healthcare documentation
- Professional conduct standards for healthcare providers
- How to establish consistent documentation practices
- How to handle sensitive information in healthcare
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of HHS, NIH, and MD (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by HHS, NIH, MD, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.