This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace module is designed to teach employees the methods and behaviors that create an inclusive workplace environment.
What you will learn:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Why is diversity necessary in the workplace?
- Diversity in the workplace
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Constitutions governed by the EEOC
- Inclusion in the workplace
- How to make the workplace diverse and inclusive
- Developing a diversity and inclusion initiative
- Implementation of this initiative
- COVID-19 and ADA awareness
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.