The following Dental Laser Safety Training is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on the potential hazards associated with dental lasers.
What you will learn:
- The risks of tissues damage and eye injuries resulting from laser exposure
- Various laser classifications and their significance in safety
- The importance of proper eye protection during laser procedures
- Proper maintenance and inspection of eye protection
- Proper ventilation in the laser operation area
- Safe techniques for operating dental lasers
- Strategies to avoid accidental laser exposures
Course length: 1 hour & 30 minutes; CEU: 1.5. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of NIH, the State of California, OSHA, EHS, the State of Texas, DHS, CSL, the State of Illinois, and FDA(Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIH, the State of California, OSHA, EHS, the State of Texas, DHS, CSL, the State of Illinois, FDA or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.