This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Delaware Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Healthcare Providers training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment.
What you will learn:
- Training requirements for Delaware state
- Strategies to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Introduction to sexual harassment
- What is workplace harassment?
- Examples of workplace harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace
- What should you do if you are being harassed at work?
- How should you intervene if you witness harassment?
- Anti-discrimination policies
- Sexual harassment prevention program in Delaware (DE)
- Information sheet on sexual harassment
- Legal remedies for law violation
- How do you file a complaint?
- Responsibilities of managers and supervisors
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from DHR, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by DHR, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.