This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Culture of Safety Training is designed to educate Healthcare Providers (HCP) about the culture of safety which is defined as the collection of beliefs, perceptions, and values that employees share in relation to risks within an organization.
What you will learn:
- The characteristics of a successful safety culture
- Safety as a way of life
- Actions driven by an organization's beliefs
- Importance of moving safety to the next level
- Key factors of a safety culture
- Personal safety awareness and hazard recognition
- Risk analysis
- Importance of reporting near misses
- Communication challenges in changing the safety culture of an organization
- Leadership recommendations
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.