This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Providers is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to protect themselves and others while mitigating community transmission of COVID-19 in the United States.
What you will learn:
- Implications for the community transmission metric with the end of the public health emergency
- Potential exposure at work
- Return to work criteria for HCP
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection
- Infection control procedures
- Following an infection control plan
- Protecting others by protecting yourself
- Infection prevention and control plans
- Contingency capacity strategies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Donning and doffing of PPE
- COVID-19 vaccines
- Key factors differentiating each COVID-19 vaccine
- Vaccine type and dosage
- Vaccine recommendations for immunocompromised populations
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.
Note: This Training is Subject to Change as the COVID-19 Situation Evolves.