This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following COVID-19 OSHA Healthcare Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) Training course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) about OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) that protects HCP from occupational exposure to COVID–19 in settings where people with COVID–19 are reasonably expected to be present.
What you will learn:
- Purpose of the Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)
- ETS general requirements for employers
- Is your workplace covered by the ETS?
- Reporting COVID-19 fatalities
- Determining if an employee contracted COVID-19 at work
- Protecting workers' rights under the ETS
- ETS-required COVID-19 log
- Maintenance of COVID-19 log
- Mini respiratory protection program
- When must employers comply with the normal respiratory protection program?
- Employer responsibilities
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from OSHA, AHRQ, NCBI, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, AHRQ, NCBI, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.