The following Core Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the importance of antibiotic stewardship in healthcare.
What you will learn:
- The role of antibiotic stewardship in preventing antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
- The importance of leadership and collaboration in antibiotic stewardship programs
- Antibiotic tracking and reporting methods
- Methods for reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing
- Antibiotic stewardship prescription interventions
- Methods of assessing the effectiveness of stewardship interventions
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of CDC, NIH, or AHRQ (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by CDC, NIH, or AHRQ or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.