The following Comprehensive Management of Maternal Hypertension Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on hypertension.
What you will learn:
- Risk factors for developing hypertensive disorders during pregnancy
- Diagnostic criteria for hypertensive disorders during pregnancy
- Pharmacological management of hypertension in pregnancy
- Signs of severe hypertension
- The importance of a team-based approach in the management of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
- Skills on educating patients
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of NIH, HHS, AHRQ, and CDC (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIH, HHS, AHRQ, CDC, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.