The following Comprehensive Care Strategies for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on Alzheimer's disease and related disorders such as dementia.
What you will learn:
- The stages of Alzheimer's disease
- Current medical treatments for Alzheimer's disease
- Non-pharmacological interventions
- Techniques for assisting individuals with Alzheimer's with their activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Common behavioral challenges associated with Alzheimer's disease
- Legal and ethical considerations when caring for individuals with Alzheimer's disease
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 1 hour & 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of SAMHSA, DSHS, NIA, NCBI, NLM, NIH, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by SAMHSA, DSHS, NIA, NCBI, NLM, NIH, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.