This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
This course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how to prevent, detect, and report fraud, waste, and abuse in the healthcare setting.
What you will learn:
- Definitions of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Introduction to Medicare fraud, waste, and abuse
- Examples of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Fraud, waste, and abuse laws
- Federal Civil False Claims Act (FCA)
- Physician Self-Referral Law (Stark Law)
- Exclusion Statute
- Civil Monetary Penalties Law (CMPL)
- Anti-kickback Statute (AKS)
- Considerations regarding physician relationships
- Physician relationships with payers
- Physician relationships with vendors
- Compliance programs for physicians
The information contained in this training was derived from publications of CMS, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO (Government Sourced Material). The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by CMS, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS, or WHO, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products.