The following CLABSI Prevention and Compliance Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the definition of CLABSI.
What you will learn:
- Patient risk factors associated with CLABSI
- Evidence-based practices for central line insertion
- Protocols for the maintenance of central lines
- Methods for identifying CLABSI
- The role of antimicrobial stewardship in preventing CLABSI
- Quality improvement strategies to reduce CLABSI rates
- Strategies for engaging key stakeholders in CLABSI prevention efforts
- An overview of the regulatory requirements related to infection control
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of NIH and CDC (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NIH, CDC, or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.