This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following California Dental Practice Act course is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on the California Dental Practice Act. This act provides DHCP with regulations for practicing dentistry.
What you will learn:
- Important information regarding dental auxiliaries within the California Dental Practice Act
- Considerations regarding conscious oral sedation for pediatric and adult patients
- Key points about license renewal
- The conditions in which a license can be revoked or suspended and when the board disciplines a licensee by placing them on probation
- List of unprofessional conduct
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training. Course length: 45 minutes. CEU: .75.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of the Dental Board of California, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the Dental Board of California, OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.