This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulations course is designed to educate employers and staff with knowledge on the prevention of coronavirus exposure (SARS-CoV-2), a virus that causes COVID-19.
What you will learn:
- Which employers must comply with the COVID-19 prevention regulations?
- What do these regulations provide?
- Where is the ATD Standard used?
- What are the benefits of the ATD Standard?
- Is the ATD Standard limited to certain employees?
- What is an injury and illness prevention program (IIP)?
- What guidelines should employers follow?
- What should employers do if they have confirmed COVID-19 cases?
- What topics must employee training cover?
- What guidelines must be followed regarding washing facilities?
- What is personal protective equipment (PPE)?
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training. Course length: 30 minutes.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.