This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following California Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Dental Healthcare Providers (DHCP) training is designed to educate DHCP on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment from the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to sexual harassment
- What is workplace harassment?
- What are some examples of workplace harassment?
- What rights do transgender employees have in the workplace?
- What should you do if you are being harassed at work?
- How should you intervene if you witness workplace harassment?
- What policies prohibit discrimination?
- Sexual harassment prevention program in California
- What is the CA Fair Employment and Housing Act?
- What are the considerations for family leave, medical leave, and pregnancy disability leave?
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion for the California one hour requirement. Course length: 1 hour; CEU: 1.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from California sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of California and California sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, the State of California or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of California or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.