The following Achieving a Restraint-Free Environment in Healthcare Training is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on the concept of restraint-free care.
What you will learn:
- Detailed information on legal requirements related to the use of restraints
- How to identify situations where restraints may be considered
- Methods for managing challenging behaviors without the use of restraints
- The importance of patient rights
- How to assess risks associated with restraint use
- Communication skills to interact effectively with patients
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 45 minutes
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of Medline Plus, NIH, Medicare.gov, and SAMHSA (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by Medline Plus, NIH, Medicare.gov, SAMHSA or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2024 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.