This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following New Mexico Sexual Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors training is designed to educate supervisors and managers on how to recognize, respond, and remove sexual harassment.
What you will learn:
- Concept of sexual harassment and retaliation
- Examples of language and conduct that is considered prohibited harassment
- Transgender rights in the workplace and anti-discrimination policies
- Responsibilities of managers and supervisors in preventing sexual harassment
- Failure to comply with code and confidentiality of inquiries and complaints
- Complaint procedure under New Mexico sexual harassment policy
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course length: 2 hours.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from New Mexico sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government and state Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government and state Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the state of New Mexico and New Mexico sexual harassment prevention model policy, OSHA, EEOC, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO, the State of New Mexico or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in the state of New Mexico or Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.