This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Hazardous Waste Management Plan is designed to educate healthcare staff to minimize their risk of exposure to hazardous material and provide appropriate prevention guidelines.
What you will learn:
- Regulatory enforcement by the Joint Commission
- Hazardous materials (HAZMAT)
- Hazardous waste (HW)
- Overview of exposure to hazardous materials
- Dangers of hazardous materials
- Criteria for flammable liquids
- Emergency preparedness in hazardous waste management
- Department responsibilities
- Elements of a GHS safety data sheet
- Important aspects of handling hazardous materials and waste
- Summary of hazard communication program
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications of OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by OSHA, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.