The following dementia courses for healthcare providers will help HCP fulfill the regulation that requires healthcare providers in New Hampshire to complete 10 hours of dementia training.
The package includes:
- Dementia Diagnosis Training for Healthcare Providers
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Training for Healthcare Providers
- Dementia Patient and Caregiver Needs Training for Healthcare Providers
- Discussing Dementia Diagnosis Training
- Management of Common Medical Conditions Observed During Middle and Late Stages of Dementia
- Understanding Middle-Stage Dementia Training
- Recognizing the Role of Diversity in Dementia Care Training
- Understanding Early Stage Dementia Training
Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion to verify you have finished the training.
None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.