This license is for a single user. If you need additional licenses for teams of 100 or more, please contact us for special pricing.
The following Customer Service Training for Healthcare Providers course is designed to educate healthcare providers (HCP) on how they can improve the quality of their customer service to gain patient satisfaction and positively attribute to the overall patient experience.
What you will learn:
- Elements of customer service
- What is patient experience and patient satisfaction?
- Why is it important to improve patient experience?
- Strategies to improve customer service
- Strategies physicians can use to improve patient satisfaction
- Minimum requirements and standards for certain services
- Set standards that all employees should abide by
The information contained in these trainings was derived from publications from NCBI, AHRQ, OSHA, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO (Government Sourced Material). None of the planners, authors or instructors for this activity have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. The Government Sourced Material used by AMC is available for no charge on their associated websites. The use of the Government Sourced Material by AMC does not imply endorsement or recommendation by NCBI, AHRQ, OSHA, EEOC, CMS, DOL, OCR, FDA, CDC, NIAID, ATSDR, HHS or WHO or by the United States Government, of AMC, its enterprise, its facility, its services or its products. © 2023 American Medical Compliance, no copyright claimed in Government Sourced Material. If you are not completely satisfied with this course within 30 days you will receive a full refund.